Monday, March 16, 2015

THE UNBEATABLE U.S. REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE

    THE UNBEATABLE U.S. REPUBLICAN  CANDIDATE
In pursuit of the truth - http://www.cinopsbegoneblogspot.com - Sunday, March 15, 2015
an
HEADLINE: LOS ANGELES TIMES  - 3-15-15 - CLINTON EASILY BEATS ANY RIVAL IN POLL
 
"    Among the potential contenders for the Republican nomination Senator Marco Rubio of Florida had the highest net favorability, with 26% holding a positive view and 21% a negative, the Gallup poll found... former Gov. Jeb Bush - 35% favorable and 33% unfavorable..."
 
     I  believe that once Ben Carson enters the race he will beat Clinton decisively. Since forming his presidential exploratory committee over a week ago, Ben has several thoughts to share.
 
"The pundits and talking heads will tell you that a pediatric neurosurgeon has no business exploring and bid for the presidency as I've traveled the country, I've come to believe strongly that the American people are ready for a new kind of leadership." [ Our country needs to be healed. We had about 5 physicians sign the Declaration of Independence.]
 
"Our Founders did not intend to build a system run only by an elite, permanent political class. They believed in, as Lincoln so eloquently said, a government of, by and for the people."
 
Around March 7, many Americans received a person note from Dr. Ben Carson:
 
"Just the other day, I filed with the Federal Election Commission the necessary paperwork to formally consider a run for President of the United States in 2016.
 
Let me tell you why I've taken this step, and how you can help.
 
For many years, I have traveled the country closely studying our politics, I believe we are on the verge of robbing our children of the American Dream.
 
1.) We are racking up a virtually insurmountable debt, stifling our economic potential and placing our children's future at risk.
2.) At home and abroad we are silencing honest debate about our differences and our culture, all in the name of political correctness.
 
3.) We are ceding more and more power to Washington bureaucrats at the expense of our personal liberty, ignoring the wisdom of our founders who risked their lives to form "a more perfect union."
4.) Too many of our children are trapped in failing schools and find themselves thrust into a deadly cycle of crime, dependence and  despair.
 
5.) Over the course of thousands of operations as the head of pediatric neurosurgery at John Hopkins Hospital, I have spent most of my adult life caring for ill children. As Co-Founder of the non-profit "Carson Scholars Fund," my wife Candy and I have spent years helping children find their own inspiration to reach their full, God-given potential.
6. In many ways, that is the duty of my generation - to do everything in our power to give the next generation the opportunity to achieve greatness.
 
7. I believe that with hard work and determined leadership, greatness is within our grasp. America was founded on self evident truth that we as nation have the right to think big and pursue our happiness.
8.It is this core principle that allowed me, a young boy, raised in Detroit by a single, illiterate but determined mother, to over come poverty, bad grades, and low self-esteem to become one of the world's leading physicians.
 
9 I've decided to explore a potential run for the office of President because I believe my values, life experience, and willingness to speak the truth and seek solutions, prepares me well to lead our nation towards more prosperity, security, and freedom for every American.
 
GEORGE H. KUBECK
     BEN WILL WIN MORE OF THE BLACK, LATINO AND ASIAN VOTERS THAN ANY REPUBLICAN IN U.S. HISTORY. SUPPORT  WWW.RUNBENRUN.ORG

No comments: