JUDICIAL WATCH REPORT: FRAUD IN NATIONAL ELECTIONS
In pursuit of the truth - http://www.cinopsbegoneblogspot.com - Thursday, August 5, 2016
Excerpts from "Representative Democracy in Crisis" by Judicial Watch June 15, 2016
1) America's voter registration system is outdated, inaccurate and riddled with opportunities for voter fraud on a massive scale. To wit:
2) Significant numbers of non-U.S. citizens are voting in American elections, despite laws in all 50 states that prohibit voting by non-citizens.
In 2012, the highly respected and non-partisan Pew Center on the States, a division of the Pew Charitable Trusts, released a stunning report entitled "Inaccurate, Costly, and Inefficient: Evidence That America's Voter Registration System Needs and Upgrade."
Their study detailed massive inefficiencies and inaccuracies that exist in our nation's voter registration system. Regardless of one's political opinions, the findings of this study are pf deep concern to every American who believes that our elections should be conducted honestly, efficiently and according to the law...
1. Approximately 12.7 million voter records nationwide were identified that appeared to be out of date and do not reflect the voter's current information.
2. Over 2.6 million people were registered to vote in two states, and more than 68,000 people were registered to vote in three states. In all, more than 2.75 million people are registered to vote in more than one state.
3. 1.8 million deceased individuals were still listed on current voter registration rolls.
4. About 12 million current voter registration records were identified as having incorrect addresses, meaning that either voters had moved or that errors in the information made it unlikely that the United Postal Service could reach them in order to update their voter records.
5. Once duplicates in these categories were eliminated, approximately 24 million voter records (nearly 13% of the national total) were estimated to be inaccurate or no longer valid.
6. The Pew study points to two other studies that found 8 to 12 percent of all voter registration records contain errors.
A case in point is in Virginia. While helping Virginia successfully defend its participation in a multi-state "crosscheck" of voter registrations, Judicial Watch learned that tens of thousands of Virginia registrants had subsequently registered in another state - and that about 17,000 Virginia registrants were registered in at least three states...
The continuing failure of state election officials (Republican and Democrats) to follow federal law and "clean" their voter rolls of deceased, moved and other ineligible voters between elections is open invitation to massive voter fraud.
For example, in May 2016 CBS News in Los Angeles aired a stunning expose' of how California's failure to clean voter rolls resulted in votes being cast by literally hundreds (215 in Los Angeles County alone) of DEAD people....
In 2000, a shift of less than 600 vote in Florida would have given that state's Electoral College votes and the White House to Al Gore instead of George W. Bush.
Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted released a study that identified 20 local races -- 14 elections and 6 ballot issues - that were decided in Ohio in 2014 by a single vote or by a tie-breaking procedure. A similar Ohio study for 2013 found that 43 local races - 35 elections and 8 ballot issues) were decided in that state by one vote or by tie-break. It is no exaggeration that the lawful votes of thousands of Americans can be "canceled" by illegal votes. Astonishing!
The three distinguished academicians (Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha and David C. Earnest) from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, published their peer-reviewed and detailed scholarly study entitles "Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections?" based on date from the 2008 and 2019 elections.
Their research showed that about 25 % of the U.S. non citizen population was registered to vote in 2010 - including legal and illegal aliens! The same study showed that 6.4 percent on non-citizens had illegally voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent had voted in 2010.
GEORGE H. KUBECK -- www.judicialwatch.org --Tel. 202-646-5172 --- 425 Third Street, SW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20024