Friday, May 29, 2020

UPDATE ON CATHOLIC FAITH TEA PARTY OF ONE TWO OR THREE

UPDATE ON CATHOLIC FAITH TEA PARTY OF ONE,TWO OR THREE
JUSTICE IS TRUTH IN ACTION, HTTP://WWW.CINOPSBEGONE.BLOGSPOT.COM - FRI. MAY 29/2020


Dear Reader,

1.  (By coincidence in time, I mailed a check of $15.00 to Tea Party Express, P.O. Box 96599, Washington, D.C. 20090, on Wednesday, May 27. 2020. I sent some literature to Sal Russo, Chief Strategist Tea Party Express. Hope he can help us in California. I recall as a Tea Party activist protesting in Seal Beach and La Habra years ago.)#

2. I took some notes early this morning. (12:08-12:25 A.M.) "Under no circumstances does one pass out any informed literature in one's own church area. It's at a nearby church where they do not know you...[ Check #1 above in what I wrote here.#] ...                                                                                                                         

 I recall sadly what the Main Stream (New York Times) Rag Media reported on the Tea Party in general.... now check the Knights of Columbus Council 8599 monthly bulletin for April... the pro-life page was Excellent!  I did not telephone Ray Richmond but I sent him a short note and a copy "U.S. Bishops' Warnings on Equality Act. HR 5 # 1.[ on the blog, Thurs. Sept. 26/19) to be distributed.                                                                       

That letter, April 12th never got to him. [ Letter was returned to me and I opened it up a few days ago.][ I telephoned.]  He moved from Buena Park to Cypress, and around the corner from St. Ireneaus.] ... The problem is that Ray is 91 and my birthday will on Dec. 18th for 90. Happy to be alive.. .The good news we are going to get something started sooner than later."

3. :"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4-6. PLEASE send a donation to Sal Russo and ask the Tea Party Express to be involved in the distribution of at least two pieces of literature from the blog. "The Cinop is a Fraud within the American Political System with blood on his hands." Justice is truth in action.

Respectfully Yours,

George H. Kubeck

P.S. There is a possibility my computer may be successfully hacked and disabled. Will print the letters on the blog.

No comments: