Sunday, July 17, 2016

MY FAITH VOTES: BECAUSE MY FAITH MATTERS!


  MY FAITH VOTES: BECAUSE MY FAITH MATTERS!
In pursuit of the truth - http://cinopsbegoneblogspot.com - Sunday, July 17, 2016
My name is Ben Carson. And I became the Honorary Chairman of the "My Faith Votes" because, like you, I want to bring government back  to "we, the people." That is why I ran for President.
And it's why I'm asking you to join me today. I believe that My Faith Votes is the one organization with plan, the partnerships, and the people restore the Judeo-Christian values upon which our nation was founded.
The goal is this, George: Get 25 million registered Christians who did not vote in 2012 to the polls in November. WE MUST GET OUT THE VOTE...
Did you know that Barrack Obama's margin of victory was less than 5 million votes?
"Faith is personal, but faith not acted upon is dead." (James 2:17) ...
Get out the Christian Vote: Via 1) A National Church Initiative 2) Advanced Data Mining 3) Aggressive Digital & Broadcast Media Promotion 4) Our "60-Day Campaign" beginning in Sept....
Barrack Obama's radical policies have robbed us of our religious liberty, our freedom of speech. He has pitted Americans against Americans. We cannot let that stand. Also the following:
Barrack Obama's big-government have shrunk jobs, paychecks, hope ... and have foisted a debt onto our children and grandchildren that makes it impossible for them to fulfill their promise ... to live the American Dream. We can go on and on...
George H. Kubeck - (I posted the above message on my car's back bumper.)
P. S. Please sent your donations to: MyFaithVotes, 10940 S. Parker Road, Suite 640, Parker, CO 80134-7440 --- MyFaithVotes.com -- MyFaithVotes @ MyFaithVotes


 
  

No comments: