Monday, May 14, 2018

MARXIST-GARBAGE-IN BRINGS MARXIST-GARBAGE-OUT # 2

MARXIST-GARBAGE-IN BRINGS MARXIST-GARBAGE-OUT # 2
IN PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH - HTTP://WWW.CINOPSBEGONE.BLOGSPOT.COM - TUES. MAY 15/2018
PREFACE:
    Everything possible must be done to distribute David Horowitz's booklet, "How Progressives Use Race as a Weapon Against our Country," prior to the Nov. 8th election. Will purchase 25 copies - $25.00.
David Horowitz Freedom Center, P.O. Box 55089, Sherman Oaks, Ca 91399-1964.Here's  some excerpts.
 
    "Civilizations die when they cease to believe in themselves and the will to survive.... Most important is the American Founding's view of its citizens as individuals, rather than defined by memberships in racial, ethnic, and gender groups. For this reason, the words, the words "white," "black" "male" female" "slave" do not appear in the Constitution. The guarantee of individual rights to equality and liberty is the inspiration that created the culture and country that led the world in abolishing slavery, made Americans the decisive force for freedom in three global wars, and established a society that is rivaled by no other in its inclusiveness, tolerance and freedom....
    The curricula of American schools originally designed to educate the citizens of a democracy are increasingly devoted to the doctrine that whites are racists, that America oppresses "people of color," and that "whiteness" is a socio-political "construct" which must be abolished. As one Texas State college student echoing Obama, wrote in the school paper, "White DNA is an abomination." .... NBC anchor and former Nation editor Chris Hayes has actually written a recent book. A Colony In A Nation (the "colony" is black, the "nation"is white advancing this this preposterous thesis. By undermining America's self-image and esteem, these enemies of America hope to sap its will to defend itself. 1, 5-6
************************************************************************************************************************
      At this point may I share with you a letter (5-10-18) from "Young America's Foundation" www.yaf.org
Fellow conservative,
    My name is Kenny X and I have a problem. Please hear me out. I am a junior at Davidson College in North Carolina. Last year I lived in the dorms and my hall counselor requested that I, along with fellow students, attend what she called a "community bonding" meeting and to bring along an item that reflects "who I am." ....
    Many students brought items that reflected their race or ethnicity, but just because my heritage is Chinese, that really explain "who I am."
    So I decided to bring along a pocket-sized copy of the U.S. Constitution just like the one enclosed...
When it was my turn to describe "who I am," I talked about how I love my country, how proud I am to be an American, and why the U.S. Constitution is so important to me. By the time I finished, you would have thought I had done something criminal.
    Immediately, in front of all the other students, my hall counselor accused me of enabling "white supremacy." ....She proceeded to tell me that my patriotism was "racist!"  Then other students piled on, accusing me of ignorance. Believe me it wasn't pleasant. (This is Marxist hogwash in most schools.)
**********************************************************************************************************************************
   The actual enslavement of black Africans was carried out by black Africans, who sold them to Muslim Arabs, and only later to white Europeans in the Atlantic slave trade - a trade that began in 1526 and lasted for 300 years. In other words, Americans generally did not "enslave" black Americans but bought African slaves from their black African masters. They then transported them in the Middle Passage to the continental United States...
    The anti-Americans project this destructive revision of the historical record into the present by distorting it reality through an ideological prism that is collectivist and racist  - the very antithesis of this nation's founding vision. Progressive ideology is generally referred to as "identity politics," but its more accurately described as "cultural Marxism." Cultural Marxists have taken the Marxist model of warring classes and transformed it into a model of oppression by race, gender, and sexual orientation. ... 9
 
    Racist and violent, Black Lives Matter is organization officially embraced by the Democratic Party, bankrolled with tens of millions of dollars from Democratic Party donors like George Soros.... President Obama invited its leaders to the White House and endorsed its mission: ...
   

    This is the nature of the assault on America. It is racist and collectivist, eliminating individuals in favor of groups, laying guilt on some because of their membership in groups and removing guilt from others for the same reason. This the totalitarian ideology savaged by George Orwell in 1984, which led to the murders of a hundred million souls in the last century. ... 16       George H. Kubeck

No comments: