Monday, June 8, 2020

# 1 - HATRED OF TRUMP COULD ALSO BE HATRED OF YOU AND ME

# 1 - HATRED OF TRUMP COULD ALSO BE HATRED OF YOU AND ME
JUSTICE IS TRUTH IN ACTION - HTTP://WWW.CINOPSBEGONEBLOGSPOT.COM - MON. JUNE 8,2020
 
Dear Reader,
   
     It looks like we are in a kind of "Insurrection" throughout the country. I recall my motto in college, Justice is Truth in Action.  In our days, the truth is not very popular. Yesterday, I listened to Life, Liberty & Levin  on Fox TV at 7 P.M. Some of us including you and I are on the same wave length like Levin.
 
    The interview of Shelby Steele by Levin was interesting. Shelby wrote the book called "White Guilt." which helps one understand the mindset of the Leftist Liberals supposedly helping our Black Americans. Then there is Bob Woodson Center of 1776 and the work they are doing which the Mainstream Media {New York Times] deliberately ignores and blacks out for publication. 
 
Begin:
     I understand there were 18 black persons murdered in Chicago last weekend. Did you read anything in the news about this serious matters? I am all for Black Lives Matter. But the agenda of this organization does not get my support. Do you support voting at 16 and the hatred of policemen and policewomen? How about they're support of reparations of a few hundred thousand dollars for each black person, and closing down of all police departments and the sordid names they call them.
 
    I am also for Legal and Illegal Lives Matter. I am a proud legal immigrant from Canada. I joined the Army in 1958 and got my citizenship papers on April 2, 1962. {By the way a reminder for all readers, "If it wasn't for the United States involved in World War II, The world would all be speaking as a second language German or Russian."}  I also believe the Illegal Immigrants Matter. They are also subject to the laws of our country. But I hate the leftist democrats using the illegal immigrants for propaganda and the leftist purposes. 
 
    Becoming an American is kind of normal in the minds of all immigrants in 1959. We are joining millions of Americans before us in joining a melting pot of other Americans. The ideas of identity politics is Marxist hogwash and an insult to our identity as Americans. 
 
  There seem to be a lot of changes occurring in America since my citizenship in 1962. I don't like them. They are subversive and Marxist and have no foundation in American History. to be cont'd 
 
George H. Kubeck
P.S. From pr@Catholicleague.org to gmkubeck@aol.com 6-8-2020 "White Liberals Need To Pony Up"
 
"Ben and Jerry sells ice cream. It also sells the idea that we are a racist society. Here's what it wants to do about it: 1) the president must disavow white supremacy (not antifa) 2) We need a commission to study slavery and segregation 3) we need a national task force to end racial violence  4) we need to reinvigorate the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. 
 
 
    

No comments: