Monday, November 18, 2013

 
1....Billy Graham
2....In pursuit of the truth - http://www.cinopsbegoneblogspot.com - 3....Mon. Nov. 18/13
4....Excerpts from a TV Presentation - Week of  Nov. 6, 2013
 
5....My Hope America: Come to the Cross... Our country is in great need of spiritual awakening... There is a way for you, by way of the Cross...
 
6....His coming was to die. God says I love yo with everlasting love... On our churches we have a Cross... The Cross confronts people... Questioning everything about life and God... My Hope America with Billy Graham...
 
 
7....All people of background, we deserve the Cross... To many people the cross is offensive... The world is in terrible need and dangerous... I'm tired of the pain in my heart...
 
8....The Cross demands a new lifestyle in all of us... Sin is a disease... Be in Christ... It will make you a totally new person... Jesus can take the pain out of your heart... God was holy and good...
 
9...."He was talking about Jesus as a real person."... "Jesus being beaten and whipped and being pinned to this Cross."... "How dare you call Jesus a punk." ... "and it came to a head."...
 
10....A Roman scourge was a terrible thing and they make him carry that Cross... He carried that Cross to a place outside of Jerusalem... He shed his blood... He was making atonement for our sins.
 
11....The Cross and Resurrection offer forgiveness or our sins... "FindingHope.org ..."
I put my trust in Him... I will make you new if you let me... Jesus my life and the life of my Son.. Receive Jesus Christ.... "1-888-772-4559 - Bill Graham Telephone Center"...
 
12....The Truth is. There is no other way beside Christ except for the Cross of Christ...  Come to the Cross by of Faith and Repentance... Turn from your sins and turn to Jesus Christ... In spite of you rebellion and resistance God still loves you...
 
13....I told you what you have to do... Today Pray... Dear Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner. Ask your forgiveness. I've turned from my sins. I want to trust and follow you. In Jesus's name. Amen...
 
14....I have given my life for a living Christ... God so loved the world that He gave is only Son so that you will have everlasting life...
 
15...."Dr. Dobson, - MyFamilyTalk.com ... "He (Billy Graham) lived a standard of righteousness. Faithful to the Gospel. 60 years." "Everybody is a sinner before God. Started out with a biblical message. He always talked about forgiveness." His message is about Hope."
 
16...."People are worried today, frightened about what is happening in the country."
"He (Billy Graham) had humility and integrity."
 
17....George H. Kubeck

No comments: