Tuesday, September 29, 2015

EVERYTHING POSSIBLE MUST BE DONE!

   EVERYTHING POSSIBLE MUST BE DONE!
In pursuit of the truth - http://www.cinopsbegoneblogspot.com - Tuesday, Sep. 29, 2015
Preface:
    Everything possible must be done to protect the lives of each one of the Republican presidential candidates, particularly Trump and Carson. Each one is qualified to be President of the United States. Each one will become a surrogate for the winning candidate and can serve in the cabinet that matches his expertise. They are the new lobbyists for the American people. We are going to have one big team. Which of the candidates can bring all this about?
    Who have we who will revitalize and unify the nation. Who is authentic as a person in contrast to someone who is not? His mother and father and grand-parents were born here. Republicans have the opportunity to change the face of America. I want to look in the face of an authentic Black-American of Carson and not an Al Sharpton or Obama  for the rest of my life. The two-faced mainstream media is not going to like it but that is the way it is going to be. The majority of the American people have lost confidence in this media.  The two-faced media was never elected by the people and is not interested in the pursuit of the truth. We are interested in common sense solutions that involve the pursuit of the truth.
    The one candidate that has the best chance to unify the Republican candidate is Ben Carson. The Republican voters will decide. If they choose wisely, every state in the Union will be up for grabs particularly if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic candidate. So let's find our more about Ben.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
ON THE ISSUES OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND SHARIA LAW 
    "I hate political correctness. It's dangerous. It's preventing us from speaking honestly about our challenges, our differences and our culture.
    
    Case in point - last week I said that a key part of Islam known as Sharia law was not compatible with the U.S. Constitution and that I (Dr. Ben Carson) couldn't support a Muslim candidate for President unless these tenets were fully renounced.
  
  For example, under Shariah law women must be subservient and people following other religions must be killed.
    The media, the left, and even some fellow Republicans rushed to condemn me. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) called on me to drop out of the race. How ridiculous.
    The Judeo-Christian values upon which America was built allowed us to become the greatest force for good on the planed. We shouldn't give them away in the name of political correctness.
    Everywhere I go I see more and more women waking up, ready to push back and revive America. We've now accepted over 550,000 grassroots donations. Over 4 million people have joined me on Facebook. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has me tied with Donald Trump for first place. Our momentum is growing every and I need your help now more than ever.
    I'm not a politician with my finger in the wind. As your President, I will do what I believe is right and just - even if it makes the PC crowd uncomfortable.
    I will secure the border and enforce our laws. I will call our enemy by its name - radical Islam - and protect the American people. I will institute a flat tax that is simple and fair, and close the special interest loopholes. I will protect religious liberty, because it's what makes America free.
    If the next generation is going to have the same opportunities that you and I had, we're going to have to stand up and fight for our values.
    We can't be afraid of being called names. We know what needs to be done."
Sincerely,
Ben Carson.   Make your donations! --- Carson America, Inc. P.O. Box 26261, Alexandria, Va 22313
GEORGE H. KUBECK

No comments: