Monday, April 14, 2008

Barack Obama - 1

Barack Obama - 1
cinops be gone Monday, April 14, 2008
In his own words:
At a privately held fundraiser in San Francisco, Sunday, April 6, 2008:

“You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them,” Obama said at an April 6 fundraiser; according to an audio recording on the Huffington Post Web site.
“And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns, or religion, or antipathy to people who aren’t like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment, or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations,” said Obama.

“If I worded things in a way that made people offended, I deeply regret that.” Obama said in an interview with the Winston (N.C.) Journal.

The freshman senator told reporters in July that he would overcome Hillary Rodham Clinton’s lead in the polls because “to know me is to love me.” A few months later, he said, “Every place is Barack Obama country once Barack Obama’s been there.” He was surely kidding when he told supporters in January that by the time he was done speaking “a light will shine from somewhere.” “It will light upon you,” he continued. “You will experience an epiphany. And you will say to yourself, I have to vote for Barack. I have to do it.”

In the words of this writer:

The definition of arrogance is an offensive display of superiority or self-importance; an overbearing pride. Also, for those Democrats who voted for Republican ex-Democrat Ronald Reagan in the past, Obama is no Ronald Reagan.

From Lifenews.com Washington, D.C. 3/6/2008:
Obama has come under strong condemnation from pro-life groups because he not only supports abortion but has repeatedly attempted to justify it as compatible with Christian views. “I think that the bottom line is that in the end, I think women, in consultation with their pastors, and their doctors, and their family, are in a better position to make these decisions than some bureaucrat in Washington.” “Again, I respect people who may disagree, but I certainly don’t think it makes me less Christian. Okay.” the Democratic presidential candidate added.

In the words of Thomas Sowell, Columnist, Orange County Register, April 9/08:

“Whenever I see one of Barack Obama’s smooth performances, it reminds me of a saying from my old neighborhood in Harlem: “An eel is like sandpaper compared to you…. There is no question that Barack Obama is a clever and glib fellow. There is no question that some of the most foolish, dangerous and horrific things done around the world in the past 100 years have been done by clever and glib fellows.”
George H. Kubeck, Duplicate and or translate into Spanish or Vietnamese.

No comments: