Sunday, January 22, 2012

George H. Kubeck authors this website: cinops be gone

George H. Kubeck authors this website: cinops be gone
Sunday, January 22, 2012

Personal History:

In 2010, I was blessed and became a life-professed member of the Dominican Laity. I was born in Montreal, Canada on December 18, 1930. I graduated from Loyola College (Montreal) in 1952 with a Bachelor of Arts degree. From July to Oct. 1954, I travelled throughout Europe via a backpack, trains and youth hostels.

As a legal immigrant, I joined the U.S. Army in 1958 and honorably discharged in 1962, and obtained U.S. citizenship in less than five years. I was an elementary school teacher from 1963 to 1986 with the Westminster School District, Orange County, California.

In 1967-68, I wrote a series of 14 letters titled “Why Nixon in 1968?” In 1969, I received a M.A. in U.S. History from Pepperdine College in Los Angeles. Thanks to Intercollegiate College Studies Institute for their indirect financial assistance during the summer months. The thesis was “Alexander Hamilton’s Criticism of John Adams’ Foreign Policy.”

I am a member of the Knights of Columbus Cypress Councils 8599 and Mission San Juan Capistrano Assembly 0062. For more than 15 years I have written the monthly pro-life message for the Knights of Columbus bulletins. Also at about the same time I still participate in rosary prayer vigils on Wednesdays and Fridays for about an hour in the morning at abortion mills. The present one is at 2777 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach Ca. & across the street from L.B. Memorial Hospital.

My parish is St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church in L.A. County. (Hawaiian Gardens)

I am a conservative member of the “Anaheim Republican Assembly” and participant in the 405/605 Patriotic Tea Party that meets monthly at Leisure World, Seal Beach, California. I believe that the California Republican Party is a one-hand–tied- behind -your-back political party.

I hate a raw deal. I believe that Catholics and other Christians are misinformed when the vote for Catholic-in-name only politicians like Nancy Pelosi and Loretta Sanchez in Orange County. That’s why I began this educational, religious and political blog in 2006. The website is under my name or www.cinopsbegoneblogspot.com or cinops be gone. Today, there are more than 1300 letters of information and persuasion. Thanks for reading some of these letters!

George H. Kubeck

P.S. I believe that the mindset and policies of our President Barrack Obama are real threats to the very existence of our beloved traditional America. I mean our historic values, freedom and religious liberties. Obama is like Iran is to Israel. Fortunately, this year we can vote our President out of office in an honest, not a Chicago type of election which I fear. Hopefully, KLAC 870 talk show hosts like Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt will explain all of the aforementioned and more to their radio listeners. Dennis Prager already does.

Question: How do we deal with, or how much credibility do we give to the Pravda or Goebbels type two-faced & double standard news media? The slant of the N.Y. Times promotes the culture of death values & policies.

No comments: