Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jesus Preaches:

Jesus Preaches
Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007
Jesus told them, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”

“You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father.”

Jesus said, “If you love me obey my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads all to the truth. “

And remember, my words are not my own. This message is from the Father who sent me.

I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

You cannot be fruitful apart from me.

I command that you love each other in the same way that I love you. And here is how to measure it – the greatest love is shown when people lay down their lives for their friends. You are my friends if you obey me. You didn’t choose me. I chose you.

I command you to love each other. Anyone who hates me hates my Father, too.
But I will send you the Counselor – the Spirit of truth. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.

No comments: