Sunday, October 12, 2008

Public Notice - Personal

Public Notice - Personal
cinops be gone – Sunday, October 12, 2008 A.M.

Dear Reader,
I love traditional America. I hate any secular European America. For me, that’s what these elections are all about.

For the next 3 weeks, you will be bombarded with all kinds of information. Millions will be voting with absentee ballots. So if you should get a couple or more e-mails each day from this blog, I apologize because it is better to report very important info to you and not waste your precious time. This blog (cinops be gone) is dedicated to the exposure and removal of Catholic-in-name-only politicians like Loretta Sanchez from office.

I am looking forward to a McCain-Palin victory and in particular to a Rosie Avila victory in the 47th Congressional District in Orange County.

It’s all about Character, Judgment and who do you Trust?

George H. Kubeck,

P.S. At 27, I was a legal immigrant from Canada in 1958; I volunteered in the U.S. Army and obtained U.S. citizenship in three years. I perceive Barack Obama as a presidential candidate who hates traditional America.

Obama hangs around with the Hate America Crowd. No immigrant legal or illegal hates America. I feel and I speak for the immigrants from Mexico, Central America, Cuba and
Vietnam.

Be aware dear Vietnamese that the true anti-communist in this campaign is not Loretta Sanchez. It is Rosie Avila. I will write articles on her Democratic Party and what they did during the Vietnamese War.

Also, remember, I was the only white American guy who protested weekly with you at the Bowers Museum when they had pro-communist Communist Vietnamese art work on display. I was also protesting the injustice of returning Elian Gonzales back to Communist Castro Cuba in the year 2000.

No comments: