Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ann Romney and Paul Ryan

Ann Romney and Paul Ryan
In pursuit of the truth - cinops be gone - Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012

These are the notes I took listening to Ann and Paul at the Republican Convention:

Ann Romney:
I want to talk to you about love. That love we have so deep for our children.

It’s the Moms who hold the country together. I love you women. I hear your voices. There would not be an America without you.

Mitt and I met at a High School dance. He made me laugh. I’m the grand-daughter of a Welsh coal miner… A business where he started… My future father-in-law George Romney.

I was an Episcopalian. Married and moved into a basement apartment. Mitt was going to a business school and law school at the same time.

We now have five sons and eighteen beautiful grandchildren. I am still in love and he still makes me laugh. What Romney and I had was a real marriage… family, faith, love and helping fellow man. No one will work harder to make this country a better place to live in.

History of success is being attacked… Try to do OK… He is the most fantastic man in the world. He was not handed success. He built success… worked harder and press on… Our sons got a good education.

He sees it as a privilege not a political talking point as he helped others. Give and it shall be given unto you. The genius of America … Help others to land new dreams… the Olympics … This is the man America needs… to fix something beyond repair… This man will not fail. This man will left up America. You can trust Mitt.

Paul Ryan:
We need a turn around… so silent about their record… boys Charlie and Sam - Lisa. At 16, Paul lost his Dad, a lawyer. Lives in Janesville, Wisconsin. He is still with the same Catholic Church that he was baptized in…

Anything different from the last four year. There are over 2000 pages of rules, taxes, etc. It’s no place in a free country. Repeal Obamacare. Comes at the expense of the elderly. They took 760 billion dollars funding out Medicare. The greatest threat to Medicare is Obamacare and we are going to stop it.

We have heard a lot of words from Obama. What is missing is leadership in the White House. We need to stop spending money we don’t have. We are going to solve this nation’s economic problems…

My Mom is my role model. Yes you did build that…

George H. Kubeck

No comments: